Saturday, October 23, 2021

All Of The Transformers Bumblebee Camaros,ranked

 The Transformers movies are some of my favorites,and one yellow Autobot has become known for being a Chevrolet Camaro. So I thought it would be fun to rank all of the Camaros (Including the one from Rise of the Beasts) that have played Bumblebee. 

8. The Last Knight

This isn't even a Camaro anymore,it's been so mutilated. Welcome to ugly city,population: This thing.

If You Love the 2016 Camaro, You'll Hate the New Transformers Bumblebee

 7. Transformers Version 2.

I like the Camaro concept car,but it doesn't have as much personality as some of the others. It just feels like the bare minimum.

Chevrolet Camaro Transformers Edition - Car Body Design

6.Dark Of The Moon

It was cool looking,but still not the best Bumblebee. I liked the carbon fiber (because I'm a sucker for the stuff),but nothing else really stood out to me.

2012 Transformers 3 Bumblebee Camaro SS | Bumblebee is the n… | Flickr

5. Revenge Of The Fallen

It was a good Z28 tribute,but the scrapped idea of a black convertible with yellow stripes was just cooler. That's all I gotta say.

Transformers 2 Autobots Bumblebee Camaro car | For more grea… | Flickr

4. Age Of Extinction Version 2

I don't know why,but I really like this one. It just looks so cool.

Revealed: Bumblebee as 2014 Camaro Concept for Transformers 4


4. Bumblebee ending scene

This one is good looking.  I dig the '70s Camaro look,but you'll see the ones that do it better for the next two.

Old Bumblebee Camaro by KristenitaPrime7 on DeviantArt


3. Transformers Version 1

I like this "beater" version of the above car. It's got this rat rod charm.

Brand new photo of John Cena on the Bumblebee movie set! | Chevrolet camaro  bumblebee, Camaro, Chevrolet camaro

2. Rise Of The Beasts

I also really love the offroad version of the '77 Camaro. It just looks epic.

Images of Filming Rise of the Beasts in Peru with Off Road Bumblebee,  Nightbird, and the Terrorcons - Transformers

1. Age Of Extinction Version 1

I love hotrods and this thing is one of the coolest hotrods around. This is the one I would be most likely to drive in real life.

Transformers 4: Bumblebee Becomes A 1967 Chevrolet Camaro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crossovers Rock,Actually

 They're all over the place,they sell like hot cakes,and I used to hate them. I'm talking about Crossover SUVS and why my opinions o...